Welcome to our complete video catalogue

Our fans! We’re proud and honoured to have become a viral phenomenon on the social networks.  We’ve had billions of views from nearly every country on the planet!

People have been inspired to copy us and to dance to our songs and many, many musicians have asked us to dance in their music videos.  We love that you love our videos and you find them so motivating, that gives us life and courage.

Now you can easily watch all of them from the unexpected hit Sitya Loss to Justin Bieber’s Sorry and from Mastiksoul & Shaggy’s Good For You to French Montana and Swae Lee’s Unforgettable, including our very own songs Mood, Sampo and many more!  Which one’s your favourite? Tell us in the comments below and spread the love.

?God bless you all, TGK Family

17. October Yndlingsted by Karen Mukupa

18. November Dance with Melod by StarMelod

19. December Let’s Go by Eddy Kenzo

20. December Mateeka (by ManKing) by Triplets Ghetto Kids

2017: Onwards and upwards

1. February Sampo (Official dance video) by Triplets Ghetto Kids

2. April Bwalidda by Anita Kalule (sponsored by Triplets Ghetto Kids)

3. April Unforgettable by French Montana and Swae Lee

5. March Good Vibes (feat TGK gen2) by Iyanya ft Team Salut

6. June Yolo by Triplets Ghetto Kids

6. August Guatemala by Rae Sremmurd

7. August Famous (Remix) by French Montana ft Adam Levine

8. September Numa Numa 2 by Dan Balan ft Marley Waters

Our 2018 video collection

Coming soon: special moments from our adventures.

Don’t forget our YouTube channel

127 Comments

1. Who was that small boy in the blue shirt and white pants who danced in your video Osobola

• that’s Alex Ssempijja’s little brother, Alan. You can also see him in our new video, Sampo 🙂

2. U guys make dance more intresting and i love ur dance moves on yndlingssted, stylezo , sherrie silver marimba , gingale . mood , koi koi , sitya loss?? bless and sekemba , i hope one day i’ll see u guys

• Thank you very much, Haddy! Let’s hope so.

3. Hi ghetto kids i’m awa , I love all your videos, I can not decide which one is best but I like your dance steps in yndlingsted, gingale, mood everyone is really good, I wish I could meet u guys great kavumadauda and your team love u guys so much and great manking that he have a beautiful voice

• Thank you Awa! Great that you named your favourite dance moves! Thanks so much for your support

4. Very hard to pick but Mood is my best video. Not sure why it has not reached million views.
    Most Ugandans and I believe many Africans can relate to the classroom scene. Inspite of those humble beginings we somehow manage to make it within or outside of Africa.
    Many times I wish I can take that Ozile canoe and get away from the hustle and bustle. Good scenery.
    In my opinion 2:15-2:45 is the best scene or second-by-second TGK have done so far. The depth of those 30 seconds is very deep indeed.
    Mystry: who is the tall gal in this video, was she a cameo appearance only???

Very privileged to see these kids grow before my eyes and am sure the best is yet to come out of TGK.

• Thanks for your opinion, Steve and for sharing your feelings about school and growing up. Your mystery is about to be solved, are you ready? She’s called Silvia and she’s one of our group here at TFU, she lives with us. You’ll also see her in Osobola (second 58)

Thank you for your great message and your insight.

• Several people have asked about who Sylvia is when you read thru the messages. She is such a good dancer and should be cast more often….I think.

• There could be some surprises in store! 🙂

5. Please Teacher, which the kids did that stunt in that kadondo stylezo wedding performance?

• I think you’re talking about Kokode doing backflips in minute 4:03, is that right?

6. My family and I here in Nigeria so much love you guys. You guys are the best. R.I.P Alex

• Thank you very much for all your love and support, Kenneth, we really appreciate it. Do you have a video or a few videos that are your favourites?

• I have lots of the videos downloaded from YouTube. I and my family are your superfans from Nigeria. My best videos are stylezo, make am, let’s go, follow follow and then the legendary sitya loss

• thank you very much for your comment and your support!

7. Hi Ms’Zyah here do you speak other languages than your language and English ??

• well, just bits and pieces 😀

• Hello my Triplets Ghetto kids…I’m Matimba from South Africa. First i will like to thank MANAGER TEACHER God Bless you bra without using there’s no Triplets. Hala @my nigga FRED a.k.a (Leader) bcuz he’s the engine of the Group(Ghetto Kids). ADA here in South Africa we already gave you de nickname called “Cheesy-Boy” you makin every move on a dance floor looks simple, you good boy. PATRICIA keep it up I see good in you. ISAAC a.k.a (Tower-man) you killing it bra. KOKODE you giving them boys a good competition. RONNIE a.k.a (Ole) you can sing boy and please stop relaxing at the back we see you. NYANGOMA a.k.a (Ciara) you’re coming alright Lil girl. Ashley a.k.a (Lil-One) we love you….

• 😀

• Can’t wait for the original song called Amiina to be uploaded…Please TGK make me start year in style by uploading that sooner than expected….Cheers!

8. Hello…please upload the original track of Amiina (Thank You), without you guys having to interrupt it with the interviews. I will like to play while chilling, travelling with my friends but in the middle of the songs u guys talk and now we have to listen to the interviews imagine. Please

• It needs some work done to get ready but we hope to have it uploaded soon.

Submit a Comment